Boston’s 10μm series 3D printer is the perfect solution for businesses and universities that need ultra-high resolution, precision, and accuracy in a desktop package.
Within the 10μm series, the microArch S240 3D printer is the industrial workhorse, with the potential to print with engineering-grade materials and a bigger build volume. This has been mainly developed to fulfill the requirements of industrial production.
BMF’s 10 µm series 3D printers provide accuracy and precision that provides the most difficult micro parts at production quality.
All 10 μm Series 3D Printers
Source: Boston Micro Fabrication
||INPUT DATA FILE FORMAT
|UV-LED (405 nm)
||10 µm ~ 40 µm
||0.4-0.8µm Ra (top)
1.5-2.5µm Ra (side)
||Photosensitive Resin Ceramic
||94 x 52 x 45 mm
||100 x 100 x 75 mm
||650 x 650 x 750 mm
||650 x 700 x 790 mm
10 μm Series 3D Printer Features
- Real-time image monitoring, autofocus, and exposure compensation
- Regulated processing technology to generate highly accurate 3D-printed objects
- It is possible to create a high-resolution optical system and movement platform (with a resolution down to 10μm)
- The step-and-repeat process enables the achievement of both large-area and high resolution
- Operation software comes along with a custom parameter setting and microArch graphic interface system
The microArch 3D printing system has the potential to determine ultra-high resolution, large-area printing that has been utilized in industrial prototyping and short-run production.